SUPERAntiSpyware is the most thorough scanner on the market. Our Multi-Dimensional Scanning and Process Interrogation Technology will detect spyware that other products miss! SUPERAntiSpyware will remove ALL the Spyware, NOT just the easy ones!
SUPERAntiSpyware features many unique technologies including:
• Quick, Complete and Custom Scanning of Hard Drives, Removable Drives, Memory, Registry, Individual Folders and More! Includes Trusting Items and Excluding Folders for complete customization of scanning!
• Detect and Remove Spyware, Adware, Malware, Trojans, Dialers, Worms, KeyLoggers, HiJackers and many other types of threats.
• Light on System Resources and won't slow down your computer like many other anti-spyware products. Won't conflict with your existing anti-spyware or anti-virus solution!
• Repair broken Internet Connections, Desktops, Registry Editing and more with our unique Repair System!
• Real-Time Blocking of threats! Prevent potentially harmful software from installing or re-installing!
• Multi-Dimensional Scanning detects existing threats as well as threats of the future by analyzing threat characteristics in addition to code patterns.
• First Chance Prevention examines over 50 critical points of your system each time your system starts up and shuts down to eliminate threats before they have a chance to infect and infiltrate your system.
• Process Interrogation Technology allows threats to be detected no matter where they are hiding on your system.
• Schedule either Quick, Complete or Custom Scans Daily or Weekly to ensure your computer is free from harmful software.
• Dedicated Threat Research Team scours the web for new threats and provides daily definition updates.
Changes in Version 4.24.1004, 12/29/2008:
* Improved rootkit removal technology
* Numerous technology additions to the scanning engine
* Direct Registry Access (DRA) Techology Enhancements
* Enhanced DDA (Direct Disk Access) to handle malware that blocks volume access and physical device access
* Enhanced detection of rootkits and hidden services